• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sidney Poitier has passed

I also thoroughly enjoyed his directorial and comedic performances in "Uptown Saturday Night", "Let's Do It Again" and "A Piece of the Action". Many other great black stars performed in these movies as well, such as Flip Wilson, Richard Pryor, Bill Cosby, Roscoe Lee Browne, Harry Belafonte, John Amos, Jimmy Walker, Ossie Davis, Denise Nicholas, Billy Eckstine, Rosalind Cash and Calvin Lockhart.
 
Thank you, glad to be here. I am very happy that I found people who also enjoy "A Raisin in the Sun" and others masterpieces of American cinema. I am a beginner writer, so I was wondering if someone could help me with feedback. Here https://supremestudy.com/essay-examples/a-raisin-in-the-sun/ you can find my work. I am sure that people of a culture like you guys could give me honest and more accurate feedback. I would be very grateful.
 
Back
Top Bottom