• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Songs that if you hear them again you will scream

Im starting to get sick of "Back In Black", "Sweet Home Alabama", and so many other classic rock hits. I like classic rock don't get me wrong, but why play the same 100 songs over and over again on every classic rock station??????

OK... I don't think you hate the song. I think (100% rightly so) you hate the shitty, bland corporate algorithm that "program directors" who don't do either of the things in their title, put on those stations.

Yes, I like to hear Back in Black or Hells Bells but how about For Those About to Rock or Whole Lot O' Rosie once in a while??? How hard is that? Hey.... PD.... the whole Back in Black album is great.... not a dog on it. Programming a classic rock station should be the easiest job in the world.

EDIT... I just got the urge to listen to Whole Lot o Rosie after posting this and by the end of the song my wife came down pissed off because I woke her up. I started at "normal" volume but by the end I could smell the heat coming off the amp!!!! Such a good song.....

Whole Lotta Rosie?
 
Last edited:
OK... I don't think you hate the song. I think (100% rightly so) you hate the shitty, bland corporate algorithm that "program directors" who don't do either of the things in their title, put on those stations.

Yes, I like to hear Back in Black or Hells Bells but how about For Those About to Rock or Whole Lot O' Rosie once in a while??? How hard is that? Hey.... PD.... the whole Back in Black album is great.... not a dog on it. Programming a classic rock station should be the easiest job in the world.

EDIT... I just got the urge to listen to Whole Lot o Rosie after posting this and by the end of the song my wife came down pissed off because I woke her up. I started at "normal" volume but by the end I could smell the heat coming off the amp!!!! Such a good song.....

Whole Lotta Rosie?

:oops:, o_O, :eek:, not for the music selection, MannyE, but the/your undesired spousal`s reaction from your over zealous SPL rendering thereof, and cooking of the dust inside the amplifying equipment, which I hope is in good electronic shape !!

:rolleyes:, :)
 
OK... I don't think you hate the song. I think (100% rightly so) you hate the shitty, bland corporate algorithm that "program directors" who don't do either of the things in their title, put on those stations.

Yes, I like to hear Back in Black or Hells Bells but how about For Those About to Rock or Whole Lot O' Rosie once in a while??? How hard is that? Hey.... PD.... the whole Back in Black album is great.... not a dog on it. Programming a classic rock station should be the easiest job in the world.

EDIT... I just got the urge to listen to Whole Lot o Rosie after posting this and by the end of the song my wife came down pissed off because I woke her up. I started at "normal" volume but by the end I could smell the heat coming off the amp!!!! Such a good song.....

Whole Lotta Rosie?

Want a classic rock station that isn't afraid to go WAY off the deep end??

www.wdnsfm.com
 
OK... I don't think you hate the song. I think (100% rightly so) you hate the shitty, bland corporate algorithm that "program directors" who don't do either of the things in their title, put on those stations.

Yes, I like to hear Back in Black or Hells Bells but how about For Those About to Rock or Whole Lot O' Rosie once in a while??? How hard is that? Hey.... PD.... the whole Back in Black album is great.... not a dog on it. Programming a classic rock station should be the easiest job in the world.

EDIT... I just got the urge to listen to Whole Lot o Rosie after posting this and by the end of the song my wife came down pissed off because I woke her up. I started at "normal" volume but by the end I could smell the heat coming off the amp!!!! Such a good song.....

Whole Lotta Rosie?

I was always fond of "Gone Shootin'" or perhaps "Sin City". Bon Scott at his mumbly-mouthed best.
 
I will probably be banned from these forums for saying this, but......Freebird!! It just goes on, and on, and on and on, and on and on, and on.
 
I will probably be banned from these forums for saying this, but......Freebird!! It just goes on, and on, and on and on, and on and on, and on.
I doubt you'll be banned -- you're not the only one who thinks that.
 
Back
Top Bottom