Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
I have always been curious about stands but never owned a pair. They have a repro of the old JBL stands that will fit the 4312A, are they worth it just being wood? Or would a heavier, sand filled stand be better?
I have always been curious about stands but never owned a pair. They have a repro of the old JBL stands that will fit the 4312A, are they worth it just being wood? Or would a heavier, sand filled stand be better?
Thanks Steve. I ended finding the specs on these and I may make a pair myself. Would the speaks be ok on these stands? Rattling may be an issue but they would be on an area shag rug so I would assume so. Hence my question between these and sand-filled stands.
I would suggest using cinderblocks if you want a cheaper alternative. My father used to use blocks with his stacked advents .I currently use blocks with my l100s and hpm 100s.