• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

"That poor Coyote"

Register to hide this ad
That was very well done. I sat here and chuckled the whole way through. That cartoon was very similar to the originals aside from the artwork. Very nice find! :yes:
 
Ha, that was great. :D I liked those 2 kids watching the roadrunner on their cartoon TV, on the old ones. "beep beep, zip, tang".
 
Great stuff and very well done. I remember when going to the movies promised some cartoons before the start of every movie instead of the damn boring ads and commercials they show now.
 
.....yes, much more detail in the artwork, I like it a lot....Road Runner cartoons have always been special to me....ptoiiiiiiiiiiiing--splat.....
 
Back
Top Bottom