• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

The Good Night (Your Last Log-off for the Day) Thread

Missed signing out yesterday, we had family over and I was busy with entertaining and card games.

Heading out in a minute to make a wine run. Then it's probably leftovers for dinner followed by our evening dose of TV viewing.

Take care and have a great evening.
 
So that's that for the day here. Hope you all enjoyed my body of work today.
Have a great evening. If the sky is blue and crisp, check out your twilight wedge this eve right after sunset. It's shaping up to be fine here (though it is a better show in the winter).
 
Grass is cut, looks pretty good. Some spots where I need to seed, but all-in-all I like it. Going to get cleaned up in a bit, Momma has ribs in the crock-pot, the aroma in the house is enticing. Making me hungry.

Take care and have a great evening/night.
 
Good Evening Folks. My first post here! Introductions may be in order, yet many may have seen my post on other threads. I live "Off The Grids" deep in the in the Mountains of Central Nevada. OK now that's is out of the way. This morning, the National Weather Services forecaster's said light snow throughout the day with of accumulation 1" of snow predicted. OMG we got dumped on today. Currently 8 inches so far and who can guess what happens over night. We don't have local broadcast TV, but the News Online is not that great thru out the lower 48. For those of us in the lower 48, batten down the catches and reminder, it an Election Year , it will get worst! Night Night My Friends and do your best too avoid them political ad's.
 
Shoveled the driveway three times today, the last time fifteen minutes ago - as snow began to fall again. Right relaxing to Pink Floyd's "The Wall," And then to bed. Goodnight all.
 
They're calling for snow here starting early morning. How much? It depends. If it's heavy I'll shovel every few hours or so. We have a kind of unspoken agreement with the neighbor next to us. Whoever goes out first will shovel the others sidewalk. With only about 20-ft of sidewalk out front it's no biggie. I've got some clear plastic tarps keeping the elements off the back porch so the outside kitty's shelter can stay dry and the kitties nice and comfy.
 
I keep forgetting to say good night here. So it is a Good Night to you all. We had very little sun today and the batteries are getting just a bit low. Living on only solar power can be a challenge at best! It was in the low 30's all day so the Wife and I stayed indoors and read our books or surfed the web. OK, it's evening and I've read all I want, trying to keep the ending for tomorrow, I feel a good ending coming on. Now it time for iPhone and Headphone time. Have a sweet dream all!
 
Good Evening Folks. Today, I spent the entire day in a chair! Now the details: Drove 3.5 hours to and dentist appointment, got to the town early as planed and rushed thru Walmart getting cheap stuff! At the Dentist Office, I half laid in chair for 45 minutes. After a good cleaning, it was back on the highway for a 3.5 hour drive home. Long day!
FYI: I live isolated deep in the mountains of Central Nevada.
 
Good Evening Folks. OK, so it snowed all day without a break. We've gotten over 10 inches so far and the forecast is more until after midnight. My loving wife is a trooper, she hung with me all day. Clearing snow off my large deck, every hour. The bad part is 3/4's of the Porch and Deck of our cabin receives snow off the tin roof. And it just keeps coming and coming. Me and the Wife are pretty sore from the day so it off the bed for us, after a hit off the pipe and a shot of cognac!
 
Snow in them there hills, eh? Hope its light and fluffy...

Our cat Tux seems to be over his anesthesia and pain block after a little over 24 hrs, though he isn't "talking" as much as he usually does. Throat is probably sore, and if a micro chip feels like my ICD did going in, prolly feels like someone shot him! But in usual form, he is trying to get us up to bed, so clearly on the mend. G'night all ;)
 
Seems like this thread is becoming somewhat active again :thumbsup:- I was tired of being the only contributor before.

So after being snubbed in a thread today I am logging out here now, and at work in ~ :30 to head over for some Italian and some visitation time. Be well all, have a good evening.
 
Good Evening Folks. Spent most of the day watch it snow and then snow some more. The Wife and I got a good workout relocating the white stuff. The south side of my cabin has a good size deck that is 3 feet off the ground. The snow accumulation from shoveling is now above the deck height! And this is just the first day of the Atmospheric River visit. I am enjoying the fact until this point it's been a mild winter so far. After last winters, I broke down and purchased in Skid Loader for snow relocation and future projects. Wow has it earned it's way! Sleep tight my friends.
 
A fantastic Belt Of Venus is unveiling itself for us at the moment as we're beef tip shish kebobbing over the fire.
Don't miss yours if conditons allow. Jan/Feb are the most colorful times for it.

See you all in the morn.
 
Back
Top Bottom