• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Vancouver BC / Lower mainland deal alerts

It was posted with a price for a long time, it was listed for either 3k or 5k, I don't recall exactly, only that it seemed a bit ridiculous.

It is a generally nice looking set though.
 
I inquired about some of the gear for curiosity sake. the guy said that he might consider selling separate if he cant sell as a lot but if he once top dollar for each individual piece, most likely more then what its worth
 
He would probably do better to just piece the items out slowly one by one and hope that he hits that one special buyer that has been just dying to get his/her hands on that item and will therefore pay top dollar to get it.

He sure won't sell the whole system in one lot to anyone other than a dealer in which case he won't get his price... I think that most people that have a decent amount of dough to invest in/spend on vintage gear have already done so in large measure and are thereafter just buying random pieces that they want, or if they are buying in one big lot then they are buying some serious new gear.

I was not aware that he had tried to sell previously.

He does have a few interesting pieces.

I know that it would take me a while if I wanted to sell everything off.
 
Last edited:
Heathkit coaxial speakers. Not super cheap but interesting.

00D0D_1XpORVXor5F_600x450.jpg


00J0J_iowGMxEBpzI_600x450.jpg


Pair of HEATHKIT classic pair speakers model AS-173 - 12 inch Coaxial in clean wood cabinets*
From the early 70`s* Killer sound with the right amplifier* Great Condition*
$220


http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/ele/5057281492.html
 
Energy Pro 22 / Reference Connoisseur

Here's a pair for $180:

http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/ele/5069813643.html

And 2 pairs of Reference Connoisseur :drool: for $500 each:

http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/ele/5017325876.html

And, with the same-size enclosures as the Pro 22's but a different tweeter, this pair of ESM-1 ($159) is a nice alternative:

http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/ele/5057515950.html

I haven't heard the ESM-1, but if they are anything like the ESM-4's (easily best similar-size and vintage Paradigm or PSB's) or ESM-3's I had ....
 
Did anyone go to the Annual Vintage Audio sale at Innovative Audio this weekend? Any good buys?

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top Bottom