• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Volume Potentiometer for 2250B

steve65

Active Member
Hi everyone, I have a 2250B with a bad volume pot that I need to replace. Will other marantz receiver volume pots work? One from radio shack? Thanks in advance.
 
Register to hide this ad
I would check parts express. Get a very good one, the cheap ones work but have always been depressing to use, sometimes L&R are inconsistent to each other, or they feel like junk. Ratshack ONLY sells junk.

As long as the ohms are the same, and its an audio taper(not a linear taper) and they are the same size, it shouldn't be too hard.
 
It's a 250KΩ dual audio taper control with 40% loudness taps, (part will be marked RS254 or something similar). They come up on the auction site all the time. Just make sure it's a volume control and not a balance control part.

Tom
 
Back
Top Bottom