• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you drinking now?

IMG_5194.jpeg2nd try - woke it up with a very tall pour into a room temp glass. Let it it settle to 1/2” head. Got the PB cup aroma off the foam before tasting. Much better effect, darker, near bitter, chocolate taste than I remember TJ’s PB cups to be. Perhaps additional research materials are required? In the meantime I like it as a dessert beverage, would pair nicely with some dark Belgian chocolate and the ABV is as labeled so one 16 oz punches like (2) regular 12’s.
It’d be great with a gas pellet.
 
View attachment 37810822nd try - woke it up with a very tall pour into a room temp glass. Let it it settle to 1/2” head. Got the PB cup aroma off the foam before tasting. Much better effect, darker, near bitter, chocolate taste than I remember TJ’s PB cups to be. Perhaps additional research materials are required? In the meantime I like it as a dessert beverage, would pair nicely with some dark Belgian chocolate and the ABV is as labeled so one 16 oz punches like (2) regular 12’s.
It’d be great with a gas pellet.
The color of the head looks rich! It does sound like a nice dessert beverage.
 
Back
Top Bottom