• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What CD are you listening to? What CD Player?

Alif Laila (sitar) and Ustad Tari Khan (tabla), Sangam
[wonderful sitar music recorded by Pierre Sprey for his Mapleshade label, incredible sonics!]

Naim CD5i-2
 
What CD are you Listening To?

ldk433.jpg
 
Brahms Violin Concerto conducted by Leonard Bernstein. Berlin
Deutsche Grammaphone Digital

Stephen Stills Manassas - Pieces (wow)
Rhino

Marantz SA8003 :music:
 
The new release from Jeff Beck - Emotion and Commotion, thru a Marantz CD5003 with a Music Hall dac25.2 thru a pair of Monitor Audio Silver RS-8's and a FB-210 sub.
 
The new release from Jeff Beck - Emotion and Commotion, thru a Marantz CD5003 with a Music Hall dac25.2 thru a pair of Monitor Audio Silver RS-8's and a FB-210 sub.

Awesome CD and player. I so wish they would release it on SACD.
 
Last edited:
This is one of her best. I have the SACD also and at one point the imaging on this recording was placing instruments way on the other side of the room from both channels outward. Very cool.

I've played it 3 times since 5 o'clock this afternoon. The sound quality is very good to say the least. Her stuff is addicting imo.

Trying to decide which of her recordings to purchase next. Any suggestions?
 
I have her with Stanley Clarke on Jazz in the Garden. Its great. I don't have any other SACD's of hers but wouldn't worry which to get...
 
What kind of music is it?

She is kind of a jazz/rock fusion artist. But my opinion is just that I would hate to have you buy a SA8003...I mean I would not like seeing you buy it then not like it.

But you have ears like a Robin Dave!
 
Back
Top Bottom