• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Whitney Houston, RIP

anytune

Super Member
Sorry to report that Whitney Houston, one of the most gifted singers ever has died at age 48. MSNBC has broken in with the news.
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
What great talent and potential she had. I had hoped that she would be able to make a comeback. I will always remember how fun it was seeing her on her first tour. I was a big fan in the 1980s.
 
Too young, indeed. She was a breath of fresh air to the music industry in the early '80's. RIP.
 
RIP to one of the best.

whitneyhoustonnewmain.png
 
Back
Top Bottom