• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Who is king of the vintage speakers?

I am thinking the OP has been around here enough to know. That questions like these have no answer. Always with these crazy outlandish threads he creates. This is about the same as starting a cable debate thread.
Maybe not as incendiary as the cable debate threads tend to go but most certainly just as pointless of an exercise. Best this? Best that?:blah::blah::blah: :thumbsdown:
 
Last edited:
"Kabuki"? Isn't that where several guys...err....ummm....you know?
It's Japanese musical theater.

I'm thinking whoever started it meant ō-daiko.
taiko-drumming-7-728.jpg
 
I'll stick with my Klipsch and call it a day. The King? To many variables to consider for only one to be crowned.
Speaker type, size, age, etc...
 
What are your thoughts on the 105 now?

Best speaker I've ever heard or owned.

These are always fun threads. Forget about which is the best, worst, whatever. I always find these types of threads informational. If it wasn't for AK and a similar thread, when my 105.1s came along, I may have missed the opportunity.

Carry on! :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top Bottom