• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Words to live by

If you've never considered whether or not you're an a-hole...you probably are...
A-hole is part of my job description, electronics QC specialist. Sending stuff back to be repaired/replaced makes my day. Almost as much as having a tech hand me a board to find a problem he couldn't isolate in two hours, and handing it back in 5 minutes telling him what to repair or replace, or under which component he'll find the short.

I try not to bring work home, or to the forums!
 
A-hole is part of my job description, electronics QC specialist. Sending stuff back to be repaired/replaced makes my day. Almost as much as having a tech hand me a board to find a problem he couldn't isolate in two hours, and handing it back in 5 minutes telling him what to repair or replace, or under which component he'll find the short.

I try not to bring work home, or to the forums!
I wouldn't call that being an "a-hole"...having been a Quality Improvement Officer and an Accreditation auditor for many years...I'd call what you describe as good business.
 
"I regret that I have but one life to give to my country!"

This is quite the claim that will... stay with me this day.

Q
 
"I regret that I have but one life to give to my country!"

This is quite the claim that will... stay with me this day.

Q
That's where the Buddhists and the Hindus take the advantage: They give a life to their country and then they recycle it. Reincarnation. The Gift That Keeps On Giving.
 
Back
Top Bottom