• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Words to live by

Trust me, I've done MORE than my share of explaining to ER docs, and Mom!! Numerous and sundry visits for random stitches, and concussions. The alligator bite was a good one. The burn needed no alliteration.....
I went to the Antelope Valley ER so many times in my dirt bike days, that some of the hospital staff knew me.

Literally, a Frequent Flyer. :)
 
Last edited:
Nobody who knew me as a kid thought I would live much past 16. Proved them wrong, but it wasn't any kinda cakewalk! Me and gravity were, how shall I put this, INTIMATE. As in, the bitch screwed me every way possible. Had we not moved so much, I'd have been considered a regular at the ER, and my folks would likely have been investigated for child abuse. But, THEY didn't need to abuse me, I did a fine job of that on my own!!
 
I set an Australian record by surviving birth. Don't recall it however. Was front page news on my first birthday for getting there. I am the luckiest person you will ever meet. What that means, in practice, is that you repeatedly on multiple occaisions dance/ roll dice with death and afterward have everybody shaking their heads at how you are still here unscathed. Lucky with good Luck. Lucky with bad Luck. I've learnt not to complain much.
 
I never complain about my childhood. For me, God's greatest gift was letting me survive it! I'll say I got through it RELATIVELY unscathed, I still carry numerous reminders.
 
Wonder how many times we got into the "Sh**t Storm" and heard, after doing something stupid: "If I told you you once, I must have told you a thousand times, don't ever...!"

Ya. I remember hearing this a few times in my youth. :bigok: And it was the one time...you never talked back!


Q
 
Back
Top Bottom