• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Write a Limerick

I liked to go fishing, was a gas.
Many rods and reels I would amass.
Then I fell into the lake
hit a mosquito outbreak.
Now I know it's a pain in the bass.
 
There are days when I miss my long hair
And the basement that I called "my lair"
Gone are my teens
And my acid-wash jeans
Now my wife treats my back-hair with Nair

Some say that I'm getting too fat
My friends are just blind as a bat
I bought from a sailor,
To give to my tailor,
Enough fabric to make me a hat
 
Melody Mame' was a creten lass,
Speech laced with unbridled crass,
In love with the Baron of Blake,
None of her foolishness would he take,
Didn't stop her from making another pass.

Rome
 
divine(al) LOL

I like everything from the 80s
The big hair on all the young ladies
Then metal went glam'
It was such a sham
Bring back all the songs about Hades

I briefly had passion for Rap
Though my friends all considered it crap
In spite of my race
I pounded the bass
And threatened that I'd peel their cap
 
There was a young lady named hatch
Who doted on music from Bach
She played with her p*ssy
To "The Faun" by Debussy
But to ragtime she just scratched her snatch.

Stolen from "The Limerick", Volume 1
and yes, I have Volume 2
 
A young violinist from Rio
Was seducing a lady named Cleo
As she took down her panties
She said "No andantes;
I want this allegro con brio!"

Stolen from "The Limerick", Volume 1
and yes, I have Volume 2
 
There was a young lady named hatch
Who doted on music from Bach
She played with her p*ssy
To "The Faun" by Debussy
But to ragtime she just scratched her snatch.

Stolen from "The Limerick", Volume 1
and yes, I have Volume 2

Stolen from a fellow who thought 'Bach' is pronounced 'batch,' it seems.
 
Oh, we're doing raunch now? I can do raunch, lol...

He wished that they'd leave him alone
But brass skills they all want to hone
The start of the course
He stands like a horse
And you practice the rusty trombone

She had all the curves of Bette Midler
Oh how he wanted to diddle her
One fine summer day
They went to a play
Then on his tin roof he did fiddle her
 
My limerick production is slow.
I'm rotating my stock don't you know.
On Sundays I sell LPs
underneath the tall pine trees
and hopefully bring home lots of dough.

DNU

Thanks for the clever limerick, Mike. :thumbsup:

Many limericks are written by Bobsvinyl.
Is the last one written the final?
The man's a machine,
and not one is obscene,
his creativity is simply divine(al?).

DNU
 
Back
Top Bottom