• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Write a Limerick

There once was a man from Nantucket
With a stylus so bad he would chuck it
Sounded bad despite new,
And quite sibilant too
Only to find that his VTF was set too low, so he grabbed it
back out from his bucket!
 
I'm sitting here using the can
When in walks a charming young man
He says for 5k
He'll brighten my day
With the speakers he sells from his van


The forums I browse when I'm tired
While drinking caffeine to get wired
The boss is on lunch
But I still have a hunch
If I don't do some work I'll be fired
 
.....I'd like to thank Google for some of the limericks being posted....you can tell when an effort is original.....
 
Last edited:
It doesn't matter. Every limerick is welcome here, the good, the bad and the googled.

There once was a man named Frank N. Stein
who found all his limerick's online
"I'd tried writing my own
but my skills were not honed,
I used others and trashed all of mine."
 
.....Bobsvinyl, you're quite good at this....I suspect you could come up with a limerick about "anything".....

While writing limericks Bob felt ill.
He decided to make out his will.
"I had to sneeze, burp and cough,
actually threw my brain off.
I felt much better taking a pill."

DNU

Thanks for the compliment. As you know, I love wordplay and rhyming. Just ask my family as they run and hide when I come home. :D

DNU
 
Back
Top Bottom