By the time this thread reached page seven,
the original poster was in heaven.
His objectives were met,
and his standing was set,
he'd gained much respect from his brethren.
They thought they could end the banning thread
By coming in and claiming it's dead
So the bans were rude
And perhaps a little crude
Don't forget they came out of your head
"Punctuation the point, the reader will annoint,
For making the whole read right,
But make a gaffaw,
We'll all be in aw,
And mob rule may make you take flight."
There was an Old Man with a beard,
Who said, 'It is just as I feared!
Two Owls and a Hen,
Four Larks and a Wren,
Have all built their nests in my beard!'
There was a Young Girl of Majorca,
Whose aunt was a very fast walker;
She walked seventy miles,
And leaped fifteen stiles,
Which astonished that Girl of Majorca.
There once was a man from Peru.
Who dreamt that he swallowed his shoe.
He woke up in fright.
In the mid of the night.
To learn that his dream had come true!
There was an old man by the sea.
He looked straight at me.
It was clear he just didn't see.
I raised my hand and beckoned him near.
He hit me in the head with his beer!
"Track won't be slow, for the drivers that know,
How to maneuver the rear end during ride,
Like some trolley shoppers,
That really had whoppers,
Dangerous when things start to slide."
A wonderful bird is the pelican;
His beak can hold more than his belican.
He can hold in his beak
Enough food for a week,
Though I’m damned if I know how the helican!
I just watched "The Hunt for Red October",
with my dog by my side, his name is Rover,
he growled at Sean Connery,
when the crew acted ornery,
and we had a big snack when the movie was over.
Miss Farad was pretty and sensual.
and charged to a reckless potential.
But a rascal named Ohm.
conducted her home.
Her decline was, alas, exponential.
My speakers they had a syn drome
I'd get to it when I got home
It's a task that I hate
I'd rather drink rum when it's late
Then wrestle this damn fickle foam.
You know there is nothing that's finer
than finding the perfect recliner.
If it rocks that's so neat
also vibrates with heat,
so get one and don't be a whiner.
I sat in a tub with Jemima.
Yeah, your right, things could not have been fine a'.
Then it came to me.
Jemima, she had to pee.
Now someone is in the kitchen with Dinah...