• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Write a Limerick

CougarXR fulfilled his main dream,
By inventing a jerk-off machine;
But, on the 99th stroke,
The gosh-darned thing broke,
And whipped his balls to cream.

Cheers, og
 
Sometimes I just have to come out and say
how demon vinyl holds me in it's sway.
The new needle is waiting
the urge isn't abating
as I jones over each Record Store Day.
 
Poor JazzyJa's wait is unceasing
His blood pressure ever increasing
But near the hotel
There are hoes that won't tell
'Bout the other big loads he's releasing
 
Seit langem verfolg ich den Faden,
An nen Limerick will ich mich wagen,
Auf Deutsch geht es nur,
Mein Englisch still poor,
Der Versuch hier, er lässt mich verzagen.

(Since a long time I'm following the thread, I dare now to write a Limerick, only in German it is possible, my English still poor, this attempt here makes me despondent.)

At least the rhymes are correct...
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom