• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Write a Limerick

A good woman's more precious than rubies
Said Solomon, king of the Jew-bees
And I sing praises too
For girls lovely and true
Also, rubies don't have any boobies!
 
I once knew an Audiophile
That chose to hide all the while
But then one day came
Realizing how lame
He cued the arm with a smile

S.J.
 
"Here a cheer, but still no beer,
I'm dry and thirsty as a rag,
Just for a glass,
But it won't be crass,
Maybe I'll just go outside and smoke a fag."

(bogle111)
 
"Shoes an' blues, and freshly ironed trues,
Then you'll be smart as a pin,
With a nice clean shirt,
And a tie wouldn't hurt,
Only to find when you bought suit when you were thin."

(bogle111)
 
"Slower the rower, as he passed London Tower,
The pace he could never maintain,
With Cambridge out front,
Second Oxford in a punt,
Would have been quick to jump Rome's train."

(bogle111; "Rome's train" very probably refers to Rome's threat YGTLW.)
 
There once was an old chef from Cincinnati
put grasshoppers in his hamburger patty.
As the bugs began to brown
they sure hopped and jumped around,
flipping the burgers so they weren't fatty.
 
Went to Savers on my way home.
Had to go, wife phoned.
No LPs to get,
but there were some good cassettes.
ZZ Top-Recyler is pretty good when you're stoned.
 
For reel-tapes there's but a few listeners
An art gone the way of calligraphers
But something I miss,
Is the pop and the hiss
Of death metal on Edison Cylinders

I love this one. :rflmao: Thanks, CougarXR.

Now I'm getting Edison Death Metal songs in my head. :crazy:

Hello my victim
hello my servant
hello from Satan's spawn.
I'll spoon away the night with you
then behead you at break of dawn...

mud222b-21.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom