Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
"Unite into one, under the sun,
So we all have become brothers in arms,
But that cannot be right,
I'd rather not fight,
Much prefer to be working on Amish farms."
America's new version of "Grease"
has made many folks here quite obese.
Low carb diets are hot,
ice cream sundaes are not,
Pass me that SlimFast cheeseburger , please.
So you've heard of my roll 'round the Earth?
I tried trains but busted the berth
I boarded a boat
But it couldn't float
And two plane seats could not hold my girth
"Debt don't fret, It's only a bet,
For it is sure I'm going to win,
Feeling quite meek,
Haven't won for a week,
And it don't hit it, I'll just blame my twin."
Speedy Sam, while exploring a cave,
Had what I call a very close shave.
He stepped on a bear,
That had dozed off in there.
I'm glad he was faster than brave.
There once was a Thingamajig -
Like a Whatsit, but three times as big.
When it first came in view
It looked something like you
But it stayed and turned into a pig.
I once drove a rusty Ford Taurus
Spongebob would call that car porous!
To find the right word
To describe that big turd
I'd reference a profane thesaurus
"Blues makes news, when someone blows a fuse,
And we are drawn to the circumstance therein,
But a few just react,
Like a matter of fact,
And there are those that are more God fearin'!"
Noisy neighbors will drive me insane.
Their subwoofer is etched in my brain.
They like to party all night,
usually ends in a fight.
They survive and start over again.
A man was caught robbing sperm banks
He said that his doctor he thanks
He mixed up the charts
And snipped the wrong parts
And now he can only shoot blanks
I don't get the thrill of store bought coffee.
Dunks and Starbucks are expensive to me.
My coffee machine,
costs much less per bean
and you don't see me wait endlessly.
"Spot was a dot, appeared like a blot,
On the frequency response it appeared,
It never made a move,
Similar to painting in the Louvre,
Like the performer was smashed and music smeared."
Mr. Wong bought a thong from Hong Kong
It's King-Kong strong so what could go wrong?
But his junk was too heavy
And it broke like a levy
And the throngs still sing songs of his schlong
Mr. Wong bought a thong from Hong Kong
It's King-Kong strong so what could go wrong?
But his junk was too heavy
And it broke like a levy
And the throngs still sing songs of his schlong