• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Write a Limerick

There was a knock at the door of my place
It was my neighbor, with a look of disgrace.
Was my loud music why?
They looked me in the eye
And said 'No, please turn up the bass!'
 
My throne room is really quite lush-
I loiter, and never, never rush.
But with low-flow facilities
It requires civilities,
And demands that I frequently flush.

Edited to Add: Oops! Thought I was next in line for the potty limericks.

How about this:

My neighbors are really quite good.
We share our lawnmowers, hoses and food.
But one thing that never changes houses
Is the slumber of our spouses.
Some things need to stay with one brood!
 
Twas an evil old shyster on Feepay
Upon those naive and trusting did he prey
I figured out who he was
Turned him in to the fuzz
He went down in the old FBI way
 
Timmy threw a turntable tantrum
His new record played crackly at'm
He tossed it like a Frisbee
In a childish man-tizzy
And cried as it shattered beside'm

S.J.
 
Last edited:
There once was a man named Frank
Irritating wife, so gave the volume a clockwise yank
His wife grabbed a broom
'said, "I'll knock you outta this room!"
So he turned it down and grabbed a drink until he sank
 
Back
Top Bottom