• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Write a Limerick

George bought a new shiny Nak
to give Auto Azimuth a crack

except it worked wrong
and all the highs were gone.

Guess he'd be better off with 8-Track
:p
 
The items not yet sold at the bazaar,
were bound for the trash and thrown far

'cause the vendor was no stranger
to that cheap ugly changer

whose label read B-S-R
:p
 
My belt drive is acting suspect,
with speed issues I cannot correct.

Too much wow - too much flutter
it just makes me shudder

Next time I will switch to direct!
:p
 
My misaligned tonearm ills fester
I must take time so I can test her.

I never know why,
at the end of each side,

All the singers sound just like Sylvester!
:p
 
OK ... one more (sorry LOL)

This all in one crap I should jettison
The 8-track and cassette need medicine

It's not in good shape
Held together with Scotch tape

So I now swear off Yorx and Emerson
:p
 
The damn squirrels have invaded my yard.
Many times in the past we have sparred.
They will eat all the new shoots
ingesting veggies and fruits.
Those varmints should be feathered and tarred.
 
I am thinking of changing my avatar
Maybe an animal, stereo or car
Reading that Dr. Fuse forum
The one that lost all decorum
Is two Hot Chicks f@&$ing going too far?
 
Last edited:
I try to keep my lyrics cleaner.
Well you know that's just my demeanor.
I could spice up my patter
but would it really matter
if I'm clean or slightly obscener?
 
My avatar's already much cleaner
I took down all the pics of my wiener
It's with rapid frequency
That I'm charged with indecency
I don't care, it's just a misdemeanor
 
Goodbye Record Collector's Guild
It took a lot of effort to build

Sadly spam took its tolls,
'cause those friggin' gasmoles

Kept posting until it was filled
:p
 
Back
Top Bottom