• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Write a Limerick

My avatar's already much cleaner
I took down all the pics of my wiener
It's with rapid frequency
That I'm charged with indecency
I don't care, it's just a misdemeanor

Thanks to Coogar from all of us guys
for changing that image and sparing our eyes

What surprised us most of all,
given the thumbnail was small

Is that it showed your actual size
:p (har har har)
 
Jody Thornton from Richmond Hill,
(His first name is actually not Jim or Bill),
Likes to create Limericks,
(Knowing all the rhyme scheme tricks),
Creates a bunch of funny ones at will.

DNU

It took me almost 20 minutes to write this one, a Limerick in a foreign language is such a challenge...

DNU
 
Last edited:
Jody Thornton from Richmond Hill,
(His first name is actually not Jim or Bill),
Likes to create Limericks,
(Knowing all the ryhme scheme tricks),
Creates a bunch of funny ones at will.

DNU

It took me almost 20 minutes to write this one, a Limerick in a foreign language is such a challenge...

DNU

Did quite well as far as I'm concerned. Good to meet your acquaintance. :)
 
There once was a man from Nantucket
Whose cheap amplifier just kicked the bucket.
When asked if he'd fix it,
He walks by and kicks it,
Saying, "I trust this about as far as I can chuck it!"
 
Back
Top Bottom