• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Write a Limerick

I work where it's cold and I shiver
My fingers do tremble and quiver
If my hands need some heat
I wrap them 'round my meat
When I sleep in my van by the river
 
Writing these limericks are a thrill
Crafting them without any skill
I thought mine were funny
But they sent the crowd running
Alas, another thread that I've killed
 
Record hunting is where this guy goes.
I travel wherever the wind blows.
I've climbed up into attics
and crawled through dirty paddocks
looking through the weeds to find a rose.
 
There once was a young lady from St. Cloud,
whose sex with her man was quite loud.
It was so hard on his ears,
that he was oft brought to tears,
Soaking them both as he plowed.


John
 
The old days give you a warm fuzzy feel
hearing music on your old reel to reel.
The albums you bought at the store
are now 40 years old or more
The money spent was a really good deal.
 
Back
Top Bottom