• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Write a Limerick

He said they record on the label
So I put one on the turntable
Got the tone arm in the middle
But I can't hear no damn fiddle
I'm thinking it's just a damn fable
 
Five Thousand Four Hundred and Thirty Two
Could it be that I had nothing better to do?
Thats a lot of posts
But far from the most
Now it is 5433, YAAAAAY ME!
 
I was gonna say what I eat, uh,
For breakfast in old Sahuarita,
But yogurt won't rhyme,
So I've wasted my time.
I should have had hash on a pita!
 
Wanna hear about my funny dream, by chance?
The vision was simple. Just play some vinyl, pour a drink and dance
My wife stared at me in silence
As I meticulously aligned my stylus
In other words, a typical audiokarma romance.
 
Last edited:
I wrote a limrick yesterday but I had it stricken
If you want to see them you hafta be a quick'un
blame insecurity, see poetry is new to me
I don’t want my rhymes to live in perpetuity
Like this one here, it was never written
 
Last edited:
Did the yard, mowed the grass
Won't do itself, me sitting on my ass
Wasn't much fun me cooking in the sun
But now it's over, I'm done
Think I'll pour me a big frothy frozen glass


:beerchug:
 
Last edited:
Gonna write a limerick
tequila with lime, quick
Now this has me thinking
should I check 'What are your drinking?
Or surf 'New Posts', click click click.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom