• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Write a Limerick

d153d069a776aa84d5eeb758669ebf50.jpg
 
I guess I need a brand new surround.
There are foam chunks all over the ground.
I laid out glue and some shims,
I began to pray and sang hymns.
It sure worked, they look great all around.

Now you've replaced the surround,
Your speakers look great all around.
So, congratulations
On your restorations!
But you didn't say how they sound.
 
You know that my old hearing is shot.
I think both my eardrums have dry rot.
But music no longer fades
thanks to my new hearing aids.
So, yes, I do like their sound a lot!!
 
This house has dual AC,
Which I thought was a luxury.
But now that one's on the fritz
It's still livable; also it's
Covered by the homebuyer's warranty.
 
So I've been Cleaning out my Basement
How is that for Summer excitement
Now why did I buy a Power Ranger
or a Japanese Baby Jesus in a Manger?
Oh look, a Marantz with faceplate bent!
 
You may think someone's junk is a treasure.
They had sold it to you for good measure.
It held a family of mice
but you will fix it up nice
and that tube amp will give you much pleasure.
 
Bring home an amp with just one mouse
Has to be the best way to piss off my spouse
Even a score of a vintage Knight
Would end in a terrible fight
And she would be looking for a new house


Dedicated to Patricia, who's idea of pest control is to move. Still happily married after 16 years in a mouse free house.
 
Last edited:
I love music and so I'm behooved
to play those vinyl slabs that are grooved.
The needle travels the trenches
sometimes it jumps and it wrenches
But plays music until it's removed.
 
Back
Top Bottom