• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Write a Limerick

I'll rescue this game from page three.
It may not last long, but we'll see.
It seems when I do
The whole lot of you
Are thinking "What's in it for me?"
 
This pandemic's a pain in the a$$
We all long for this $hitstorm to pass
If it doesn't end soon,
And we 'bay at the moon'
We'll likely become very crass!.

Cheers, og
 
There once was a fellow named Ken
Who was a giant among men.
His feet were a size fifteen
he was one big human bean
That's all I have to say, Amen!
 
Halloween Harvest

Bone skeletal stalks stand tall
Corn-dusted air comes to call
Great pumpkin patch yields
Jack-o-lantern fields
Musty breeze, night's breath of Fall

MIC
 
Buds wanted to be Carl Sagan
Watched Cosmos when it began
His brain on physics?
Scattered Pick Up sticks
Stargazing with Maryjane

MIC
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom