• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Yard sale find

A friend of mine found a scruffy-looking, but perfectly working pair (15 Ohm, Rogers) in a dumpster... People are just clueless ;)
 
If I said what I paid for them then everyone at AK would hate me. They were extremely cheap though. I've seen Yorx for more.

Oh do tell!

The level of envy here is directly proportional to the item's real worth.

As an aside, those appear to have KEF T27 & B110 drivers too.

Just the drivers will fetch $350-$450 on that auction site alone.

You did good brother, enjoy the pants off them!

:thmbsp:
 
Back
Top Bottom