• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Show us your BALLS!

sKiZo

Hates received: 92644 43.20°N 85.50°W
I'll show you mine if you show me yours ...

plasmaballs-003.jpg


plasmaballs01.jpg


plasmaballs-002.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
Broke the one I had years ago trying to convert it into a bong.

Besides, you can't make a bong go bop to the music ...
 
Balls are kewl. Life just wouldn't be the same without em.

(Although having four balls may be a bit much?)
 
I've got big balls
I've got big balls
They're such big balls
And they're dirty big balls


... and speaking of dirty balls ...

Never clean your balls! They work much better when they're just covered with crud. Not sure why, but it's a lot easier just to let them go.

I haven't cleaned mine in years.
 
What ... no smiley face? :music:

How many balls you got?

I scored a half dozen at one of the local big boxes after Christmas sale for $6 each.

Handy little devils. This one's guarding my radios ...

plasma-rat.jpg


If he looks angry, it's mostly because he doesn't get along with the dancing palm tree.

Yet another thread? Show us your dancing palm tree? Of course, that's just a step above a singing fish, and we don't want to go there.
 
..sorry... the Ex still has mine. /drumroll :tears:


I'm told the're in a jar on the mantle with a nice brass plaque... :whip:

Haha thats soo funny. Being divorced once I hear ya. Not to worry now you dont have any more left to give up. Next time around no worries, nothing left to give up...errr well YMMV!

Cheers,
Bob
 
Back
Top Bottom