• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

2016 RSD List is now live

Register to hide this ad
A quick look and some interesting titles I will look for:

The Summer Hits - Beaches and Canyons
Sixties Japanese Garage - Psych Sampler
13th Floor Elevators - "You're Gonna Miss Me" b/w "Tried To Hide" (French EP Version)
The Deviants - "You've Got to Hold On"/"Let's Loot the Supermarket"
The Idle Race - Idle Race
The Mickey Finn - "Garden of My Mind"/"Time to Start Loving You"
Mike Stuart Span - "Children of Tomorrow"/"Concerto of Thoughts"
The Rockin' Vickers - "Dandy"/"I Don't Need Your Kind"
The Shaggs - Sweet Maria b/w The Missouri Waltz (Missouri State Song)
The Syndicats - "On the Horizon"/"Crawdaddy Simone"
The Spektors / The Valentines - The Spektors & The Valentines - The Early Years Of ACDC's Bon Scott


Big Star - Complete Columbia: Live at Missouri University 4/25/93

David Bowie - I Dig Everything - The Pye Years 1966
 
Last edited:
Hmmmm this year could be expensive. I see several I wouldn't mind adding to the pile.
 
Whoever got on the RSD site and formatted that list needs to get fired. It's so messed up to see and navigate I don't even want to look maybe they can fix it in a month.
 
Whoever got on the RSD site and formatted that list needs to get fired. It's so messed up to see and navigate I don't even want to look maybe they can fix it in a month.


That is the worse format list yet !
 
Common Core math sort?
The standing in line last year about did me in. I sure would like the MJQ "Quartet". Hmmm.
 
It looks like the list format was made for smart phones and tablet viewing. Hipsters don't have desktops anymore. :)

I'm one of the old farts still on and prefer a desk top computer.

Edit- I looked at the list and there's nothing that I can't live without.
Maybe-
The Doors - Live
Jimi Hendrix - Smash Hits
MDC
A couple of the Various Artist LPs.
Hello Kitty - Hello World!
 
Last edited:
It looks like the list format was made for smart phones and tablet viewing. Hipsters don't have desktops anymore. :)

I'm one of the old farts still on and prefer a desk top computer.
Yep I started to look at it on my phone and it was better to use that way.
 
Just taking a quick glance I see quite a few titles I'd love to have. Guess I'll be road tripping to Richmond that weekend!
 
This year could be a budget breaker for me, if I go for the Lush box set. I may have to resist that temptation.

Lots of good stuff this year, including new exclusive releases (Xia Xia), and reissues with extra tracks (John Grant, Big Star Columbia).
 
Right now I'm looking at Ravi Shankar and Bill Evans. There are a few others (MJQ, Oscar Peterson, Sixties Japanese Garage - Psych Sampler, Nuggets and Fort Minor) that I would like, but don't have the $ for... :oops:
 
Every one has had some time to ponder the list. Any thoughts? I'm hoping to pick up Patti Smith "Horses" and the Iggy Pop offering. Hope they sound good.
 
I was just thinking that I don't need any marketing ploys, special "privileges", or opportunities to stand in line.

But then I saw Kung Fu Fighting... ;)
 
Back
Top Bottom