Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
I liked to thowed up... Pat Boone trying to be butch was a hoot. But I might have owned that Orleans album way back when before it got confiscated by Saudi customs. Sheez, that's a frightening thought now.
Yeah, where's Heinie, that blonde German dude w/the oversized glasses ? And Ken-Man, I feel sorry for that dude ! Tryin' to do the Lord's work, & he's the butt-Pun intended- of a million jokes, as are those 4 preachers on "He Touched Me"... But SOMEBODY shoulda clued those poor hapless clods in...
I've just spent most of my Sunday morning looking at these covers and either laughing or being grossed out. It may still be early but I am definitely going to pour myself a shot of bourbon now and hopefuly I will forget.
I remember getting a bunch of those Orion albums as promos at my first radio job...low-rent lounge act all the way. He was on Sun after Shelby Singleton took over the label...there was lots of dreck released under that famous logo after SS got the reins. That Jonah Jones album makes me have baaaaad thoughts. And...I take serious umbrage at the inclusion of Alexandria, MN's own Jimmy Jenson in that gaggle of grossness. "Yust a little lefsa....."