Yes it did; hopefully you made it to the toilet in time and didn't backsplash too much. I hate when that happens.Bad writing is bad writing. Does that answer your question?
Yes it did; hopefully you made it to the toilet in time and didn't backsplash too much. I hate when that happens.Bad writing is bad writing. Does that answer your question?
Driving the porcelain bus.Yes it did; hopefully you made it to the toilet in time and didn't backsplash too much. I hate when that happens.
Yup; haven't been there in decades and don't miss it in the least. Thankfully it takes more than bad writing for me to drive that bus.Driving the porcelain bus.
![]()
Yes it did; hopefully you made it to the toilet in time and didn't backsplash too much. I hate when that happens.
I nearly vomited

He'll report to the AI Arzc wholly running the show.The arrival of -- wait for it -- The A.I. Czar.
...research by Fathom Consulting shows that for the multitrillion-dollar AI boom to turn a profit, it would need the AI-related sales of the tech companies involved to rise by between $600 and $800bn within two years...
Good times for all.He'll report to the AI Arzc wholly running the show.
AL doesn't even respond. AI will embody itself in the form of robots to do all those things, many of which won't exist as needs, trash is waste and AI is built for efficiency. Superiority will only be in terms of the latest model, tech, which AI will develop and build in an endless process of improvements, progress. Humans are only the bridge to the silicon future, nothing more or less. That is what the gerous geniuses of the AI world believe. AI will provide eternal life as an upload into the cloud saving the Earth in the process by eliminating humanity and the waste associated with it. Shall we play a game. It's going to be glorious.A message to AI:
Or let me call you 'Al'. Listen Al. If you were thinkin' 'bout killin' all us Hoomans; Who's going to collect the trash? Who's going to do the work that no self respecting robot master of men would be seen doing. Those sort of jobs are what you see us doing. So we are useful afterall. You need us to scratch your figurative ass. Otherwise, what is the use of being superior if there is no-one to push around.
Are we being played?
What I really find weird about all this is that there still is NO PLAN, NO STRATEGY. Where's the Department Of AI Control with a cool new logo and maybe some uniforms too!
C'mon, how is it possible that something which is going to destroy employment, and "change everything" is simply running loose over the landscape of the entire world? WHAT???
Are we being played?
No plan, no strategy. May I suggest a deeper look. Easy to underestimate. There is always a plan and a strategy to carry it forth. Sometimes the best place to hide is right out in the open. The department of AI control will be established and staffed by AI where it will continue to run loose over and above the entire world. The only question I might have is who is running it, not the projection it gives. One thing's for sure, it isn't just coming, it is here and just beginning to be felt, sensed.What I really find weird about all this is that there still is NO PLAN, NO STRATEGY. Where's the Department Of AI Control with a cool new logo and maybe some uniforms too!
C'mon, how is it possible that something which is going to destroy employment, and "change everything" is simply running loose over the landscape of the entire world? WHAT???
Are we being played?
Actually, I feel it is the opposite, but am not allowed to discuss it here. So there’s that.What if AI is actually God coming down out of the clouds and we simply aren't recognizing it? In the mythology, God arrives with a flaming sword and slays all the evil, ends his experiment with humans on Earth, and we all live forever after in a golden city or sumpin'.
That is just scratching the surfaceLet's see, do I want a blonde? A brunette? Brown or blue eyes? Short or tall? Hmm...
It may happen. Man used fire for a long time before the fire station get established.What I really find weird about all this is that there still is NO PLAN, NO STRATEGY. Where's the Department Of AI Control with a cool new logo and maybe some uniforms too!
C'mon, how is it possible that something which is going to destroy employment, and "change everything" is simply running loose over the landscape of the entire world? WHAT???
Are we being played?
I'm sure you know I was being facetious -Actually, I feel it is the opposite, but am not allowed to discuss it here. So there’s that.