Well the little doll got her "official" name of Suni this evening along with the first round of vaccinations. Little girl is quite the trooper but really wants out of the pen to check things out, if all is well that happens on the 25th when she gets scheduled for the spay clinic. I want to do more socializing before she moves to the adoption list so I'm guessing she will be with me until at least thanksgiving, at 3.8 Lbs she needs to fatten up some and this is what I do best... look at Fatso and Mattie, 35 Lbs of love.
She really dig belly rubs.
View attachment 3831129
View attachment 3831130
View attachment 3831131




Was finally able to pick up the girl I wanted to adopt from the local shelter. She's nearly 9 years old and doesn't like being stroked or picked up. She does like a little head scratching but not too much. She will growl and hiss at me if I get too close, but will also talk back sometimes when I talk to her.
She scoped out the place then planted herself centrally where she could see in every direction. After a couple hours she was laying closer to me so she's slowly adapting. Don't think she'll ever be a lap cat but that's fine with me. Just want her to be content.
View attachment 3838529
View attachment 3838530View attachment 3838531View attachment 3838532
You're a good man!
As they say a long journey starts with a single stepThanks. About a half hour ago she hopped into my lap, gave me some head-butts then got some head scratches in return. Didn't stay long though.
She's relaxing more. She snores.She will warm up in time
You mean you don't know who its domestic help are.View attachment 3838509
I don't know whose it is; I took the photo in the area where I used to live, during a brief visit.

My little rescue Sumi has really warmed up, been letting her out of the pen overnight and she plays & plays & plays... until she gets close to Mattie who has to hiss and growl like a moody Diva but like a trooper just keeps playing. Princess wants nothing to do with her antics and Fatso sometimes gets the zoomies and plays along. Sumi tried jumping on the bed a few times last night but Mattie made her position clear and has recently become even more affectionate to me... guess she fears being replaced despite my reassurances.
Have you lost weight? You're just a shadow of your former self.
Hmmm... this might be a case of mistaken identity. Buddy-Cat Sr passed almost three years ago and he's the one who tipped over the scale at 20+ Lbs. Fatso came to me shortly after his passing and expanded shortly afterword, he's just over 14 Lbs at the moment and doesn't seem to gain any... or lose any for that matter.Have you lost weight? You're just a shadow of your former self.




