Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
Actually, the thread says 'Beat This'. Only in the thread, after the first picture, does it say anything about posting cool pictures.
Regardless, I'm surprised that a bunch of cars divert attention from vintage equipment and women, even on Audio Karma. But that's me.
A follow up to my earlier post. The lighting is a red and blue LED grow light that was a giant fail, the big white thing to the left of my original pic is my shop beer fridge, and the TT and the rest of the system sits on top of a cheap roller cab tool box, and it all runs out to a pair of PSB Avante speakers that completes my garden system. Was hoping to enjoy it tomorrow but it'll be a bit to hot at the weathermans estimate of 100F.
Actually, the thread says 'Beat This'. Only in the thread, after the first picture, does it say anything about posting cool pictures.
Regardless, I'm surprised that a bunch of cars divert attention from vintage equipment and women, even on Audio Karma. But that's me.
Actually, the thread says 'Beat This'. Only in the thread, after the first picture, does it say anything about posting cool pictures.
Regardless, I'm surprised that a bunch of cars divert attention from vintage equipment and women, even on Audio Karma. But that's me.
that's why I posted the movie title, of course I knew it was Paul lol. he was pretty cool in "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid" with Robert Redford too.
Audiofreak71: you got me - I suspect I'm not that much fun at parties. I'm shy, and my interests aren't the same as everyone else. But in my defense, I' not certain that an interest in audio equipment is actually that much less appealing than an interest in cars. And I'm pretty sure that an awareness of women is more appealling than an interest in cars. Maybe I'm wrong.
Audiofreak71: you got me - I suspect I'm not that much fun at parties. I'm shy, and my interests aren't the same as everyone else. But in my defense, I' not certain that an interest in audio equipment is actually that much less appealing than an interest in cars. And I'm pretty sure that an awareness of women is more appealling than an interest in cars. Maybe I'm wrong.
Well I think most of us took it as an in general thread because there was no specifics that were posted from the OP other than (Beat This and Post a Cool Picture) therefore it leaves the door wide open to everything other than nsfw pictures of course.
No offense to any ladies who may be sensitive, but you-all were my interest long before cars - or records. Since there are nice women on AK, we probably should keep the lady content to an acceptable level. I have lots of different hobbies and have had since I was little. Used to be slot cars in late ‘60s, and they stayed with me on and off for many years. Fishing, firearms, R/C hobbies.. Mental, I suppose but my wife still puts up with me, going on 33 years now. ^_^