• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Cold front..!

Register to hide this ad
Good to hear there's some bearable weather headed your way. I wish the weather gods would dump several inches of the wet stuff on those fires up north before those giant Sequoias get burnt.
 
Good to hear there's some bearable weather headed your way. I wish the weather gods would dump several inches of the wet stuff on those fires up north before those giant Sequoias get burnt.

It's been pretty dry around here lately too, but our wildfires don't come close in comparison to the west coast fires..
I hope nature finally says thats enough and puts em out..
 
Back
Top Bottom