• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

I am considering buying this used turntable

Jim Creek

Jazz, Wine, Electronics
Clearaudio Emotion turntable w/ Satisfy Tonearm

What do you guys think of this TT?

What would you pay for a used one in nice condition with Aurum Classic Wood cart?
 
Register to hide this ad
$1200 NIB. Let's say %75 is $900. 66% is $792. How bad do you want it. Keep in mind the cartridge is a $200 mm unit.
 
I auditioned that table when I bought my Scout. The dealer told me the Scout was a little quieter. I didn't understand at the time, but I do now. It's a nice table. If not for the recommendation of the dealer, I would have probably bought it!
 
Back
Top Bottom