I am really liking my Kappa 9s. Found mine on Craigslist for a really good price from the original owner. They made it from Japan to Colorado in 28 year span as the guy was in the air force. I can't get enough of them. I'm really getting them dialed in with the equipment I have on them. They have a much better sound than my kappa 8.1s and I have them really dialed in. I wish they found me sooner.lol Right now I have
2 Carver Tfm 25s at 225 watts a channel bi amped a small parasound pre and phono amp, a onkyo DVDs player, and technics 1900 with vintage audio technica atn 13 cart.

I thought I made a mistake picking them up. Glad I was wrong. In the future I will upgrade to a nicer CD player and pre amp for sure. Not sure on the amps. It sounds loud and clear. I may have them rebuilt through hi tech audio and have them set for high current. I am running the switch on the bass in normal position.
View attachment 708170 View attachment 708171