• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

JVC a_k22 restoration

adelo

New Member
Hi to all! I started restoring an old amplifier (JVC a_k22). Could someone help me with the specifications of the thermistors I have highlighted?
 

Attachments

  • SDT250.jpg
    SDT250.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 8
  • SDT250_.jpg
    SDT250_.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 8
  • JVC a_k22.jpg
    JVC a_k22.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 8
Register to hide this ad
Carefully remove the one that is not broken. Let it come to room temp after desoldering. Measure the resistance. Put your soldering iron CLOSE to the thermistor, if its a PTC resistance will rise. NTC - the resistance will reduce. Carefully dip the thermistor in hot water (85C - 100C) and measure resistance. Post the temperature and resistance values.
 
Hello! I return to the above topic

After measuring the thermistor at room temperature I found 2.4 kohm.
After heating it to about 80 degrees celsius then I measured 100 ohm.
Based on the above, what should I choose for replacement?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom