• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Kenwood forum?

Register to hide this ad
Hey now!

I guess I'm glad about this new Kenwood forum. I suppose. I don't like the idea, in general, of the separate manufacturer forums; but, since they exist Kenwood was due.




Now, where's that MCS forum?
 
Now will there be more, or fewer, posts about Kenwood? I don't have nearly as much Kenwood gear as other brands, but that's mostly just because I see less of the really good Kenwood stuff here, compared to other brands. I do see a lot of Kenwood (and some Trio) speakers here, but rarely the really top-rank stuff. Some of that isn't bad, but limited (and already crowded) gear space (and budget) means I have to be choosy.

I still have a big soft spot for the brand, since my college dorm days involved a Kenwood-based system (Aah, the memories! Kenwood is great for seducing coeds, er, uh, I mean, studying college texts to! :D), and am happy to see this fine brand given equal status with some of the other brands.

Still looking for that local and remotely affordable L-07D.... one day! And some other TOTL Kenwood gear to keep it company, of course.

{Meanwhile, I'm predicting Broonsbane has it right: Yamaha should be next up in line for its own forum!}
 
bummer another forum to try to keep up on. Sam is right, all the limited stuff will be on VSS. Gotta keep up on that forum too.

attachment.php
 
past thread

alleluia!!!! thank you admin, take a bow :yes:

i see some past thread starting from 2006.
how about the others with Kenwood or TRIO as main topic, will they be reposted too? on-going by admin ? :D

again, many thanks.. :-)
 
AK does go back to June of 2002, so it takes a while. The day-to-day business of running AK doesn't sleep, so we fit in the extra stuff when we can.
 
I picked up a kenwood kd-2100 turntable this weekend, hard to find anything about it. I need to put a belt on it to testdrive it but other than that this thing was clean. the other piece of equipment was a KR-730 at the auction I was not to impressed with it so I just let it go.
 
I know that this forum will make some people happy.I hope they enjoy it. :yes:
 
I'd love to hear comments and see pictures on the Kenwood KA 8100 and KT 7500.
Some of these pics of vintage gear have a seductive nature to them...for me!
Kinda like...you...know...
 
Back
Top Bottom