• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Kenwood forum?

Yippee! Finally a Kenwood forum....

I own a trio (no pun intended) of 70s era Kenwood/Trio components and am always on the lookout for more good specimens.
 
right on a Kenwood forum!

now maybe one of you fellow Kenwood fans can tell me something...anything! about the ls-p9400 speakers i pu and am really enjoying, enjoying so much i am getting rid of most my other speakers so i can get a Kenwood m2 amp like the one a buddy of mine has to properly feed them with.
 
Subject: Ka-791 Integrated Amplifier
Questions/Comments: Hello, the other night I went to go move my amplifier into the living room for a party. As soon as I plugged everything in the amp said, "P-OFF" on the screen. I did some research and found out that means protection mode, I believe. After it stopped flashing that for awhile, I changed the outlet the amp was plugged into and it stayed on but would no longer send audio to my speakers. Also, there is two settings on the screen now that were not there before, they are "EQ REC" and "EQ". Does the amp think there is an equalizer attached to it and us trying to record from it? Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.
- Nick B.-
 
Nick, I think you pushed a button that engaged the processor/EQ loop. If nothing's connected in that loop (it's like a tape loop), you'll get no sound.
 
Nick, I think you pushed a button that engaged the processor/EQ loop. If nothing's connected in that loop (it's like a tape loop), you'll get no sound.
So, without knowing what combination of buttons to press to cancel that, will I be able to get out of this loop?
 
Back
Top Bottom