• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Let’s see those table lamps - vintage or modern

Very nice, simple. I really like you other fabrications, the speaker stand and the rack. What tt turntable is that?

Thank you. The Turntable is a PL514 by Pioneer. I peeled the vinyl wrap it came with and veneered it in Birdseye.
 
Define table lamp ...

table-lamp.jpg


For the turntable, I use a Lenco lamp ... Clips on the dust cover and turns on when you lift it.

lencolamp.jpg


lencolamp-lit.jpg
 
Garage sale fine many moons ago. All brass, so it's heavy and tends to stay where you put it.

brass-table-lamp.jpg
 
Last edited:
Haha reminds me of my DJing days. "Push push in the bush"

I realized a minute ago that the spots hardly qualified as a "table lamp" and edited the post. My bad. Interesting that AK's new software didn't update your quote ...

And ya ... they definitely give ya the "club" environment with the help of a couple mini-copters and LED light bars as wall washers. Always wondered why more folk don't do home lighting to accent the jams?

But wait ... there's more!

plasmaballs01.jpg

Those are sound active, but with table stands ... (smiley face optional) :D

plasmaballs-002.jpg


Ditto for Devo hats!

devoball.jpg
 
Nice shrine to the Fab Four, ever light those candles in their honor?
I plan to paint and re-organize my mini cave this summer. I am gonna move those into my room so she can have her wall back. It's a win win she stops asking to have the wall back and the cave gets a nice addition :beerchug:
 
Back
Top Bottom