• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Let's see your Nipper!

xmas111

Well-Known Member
I know you guys have him...I've seen him in the background in some of your pics....:D

I'll go first....

nipper.JPG


John
 
Register to hide this ad
I had to dust mine off...

...bought it at an estate sale and haven't created a place of prominence as of yet.
:smoke:

picture.php


heh.. heh....mine poops tubes !
 
You have a Nipper mirror! I'm envious. There was a guy selling a nice one on local CL but he wanted a fortune for it, so I never bothered contacting him.
 
This one used to be up the street about a block from where I work:

47179878.jpg


It originally came from the RCA building in Baltimore. It is now at the Maryland Historical Society museum
 
Back
Top Bottom