• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Let's see your Nipper!

"His Master's New Bedroom Amp"

PICT0037.jpg



J.R.
 
Nipper Display

Here is my Nipper on top of my album rack with other "collectables" :smoke:

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • Nipper.jpg
    Nipper.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 360
Last edited by a moderator:
In the 1970s, RCA wanted to revitalize the Nipper icon and held a contest to name his son. My mom submitted my suggestion, "Woofer," and received these two plush pups as a consolation prize. I just saw them again at Thanksgiving and grabbed a photo.
 

Attachments

  • Nipper and son.JPG
    Nipper and son.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 54
Is that smallest one cellulose? I have a humble collection and a real dog named Nipper. I'll get a pick here after dinner.
 
Is that smallest one cellulose? I have a humble collection and a real dog named Nipper. I'll get a pick here after dinner.

All three are ceramic.

The smallest is part of a salt & pepper shaker set.

The middle is also a piggie bank.

The largest is, well, just plain Nipper.
 
A ceramic salt shaker


Copyright RCA.


I collected these in the late 1980's. They were pretty easy to find and not very expensive. I noticed that Nipper became more and more 'bloated' and less defined on a lot of the reproductions. I am a Nipper Fan.
 
He's up there in the clock tower window. Factory in Jersey.
 

Attachments

  • 1466044_552820094797946_1779906830_n.jpg
    1466044_552820094797946_1779906830_n.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 61
Black Sheep Nipper

He has been in a scrap or two below the boarder.
 

Attachments

  • nipper 001.jpg
    nipper 001.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 21
Back
Top Bottom