• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Let's see your Nipper!

attachment.php


attachment.php
 
I went out hitting the sales yesterday and didn't find much but did find an old rca album with nipper on the back. The next sale had an almost perfect frame.
 

Attachments

  • P1010004.jpg
    P1010004.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 58
They are not Nippers, but I love them anyways. They are part of the audio room.

attachment.php


attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • gyorkos pic 074.jpg
    gyorkos pic 074.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 1,899
  • gyorkos pic 075.jpg
    gyorkos pic 075.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 164
I noticed yesterday that the Pizzeria Uno at the Waterfront in Pittsburgh has a Nipper among it's memorabilia. It didn't dawn on me to snap a picture.
 
This little guy came back from Kentucky today. A bday gift from my grandmother on my wife's side. He's from the salt and pepper shaker set. The other shaker is the Victrola. Anyone got one they wanna give me?:thmbsp:
 

Attachments

  • 20140427_205108_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    20140427_205108_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    42 KB · Views: 36
I fused This One together

Tag was waiting for the gramaphone music box.
 

Attachments

  • 1409621982209.jpg
    1409621982209.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 35
Back
Top Bottom