• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Linda Ronstadt photos

70salesguy

Only 99 easy payments!
For all you fellow Linda Ronstadt fans, here are a few photos of her that I shot in the summer of 1975.


LindaRonstadt1.jpg

LindaRonstadt2.jpg

LindaRonstadt3.jpg

LindaRonstadt4.jpg

LindaRonstadt5.jpg

LindaRonstadt6.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Register to hide this ad
salesguy, I took the liberty of editing your photo list, so that the row was converted to a column. I just inserted a hard return between each link.
 
I have been listening to her LP's and Cd's this weekend. I have the Cd "Canciones de mi Padre" and "Mas Canciones" loaded in my truck. For me, one of the best female vocalists, period!!

Thanks for the cool photos.
 
My mom went to high school in Tucson with her older sister, and saw her once in a while when invited to their home. Says she was a cute kid then...
 
I had such a hard.... crush... on her. She was such a cutie pie.
back in the day the object(s) of my 'crush' was/were a toss-up betwixt her and carly simon. and cher. and stevie nicks. and the wilson sisters. and...
 
The pink fading actually is kind of an interesting effect for these, but here's an attempt at color correction.
 

Attachments

  • LR colorbal.jpg
    LR colorbal.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 44
I really appreciate your sharing these as they are quite dear to you I'm sure.She had a innosence that seemed so damn appealing,,,,and then it was all over when she sang what seemed so effortlessly.
 
I once visited my Korean-born boss's home to hear his high-end tube system, and what did he put on to demonstrate it? Linda Ronstadt! "A perfect example and test of reproduction of the female voice," says he. "Certainly," says I.
 
Thanks for sharing the pics! :thmbsp:

I think as many youngsters had crushes on Linda Ronstadt in her day, as they did on Lana Turner in the previous generation. I wasn't immune to her charms, either ('sucky' politics aside)!
 
The pink fading actually is kind of an interesting effect for these, but here's an attempt at color correction.

The prints are 34 years old and probably could use some color correction.

I shot these pictures using a Minolta SRT-101.

They were shot at Carowinds Palladium, outside of Charlotte NC.
 
Back
Top Bottom