• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Linda Ronstadt photos

The placement of the microphone on the first one is unfortunate. It makes what should be the best photo of the bunch look vaguely pornographic. I've always thought she was a cutie, but I've always been sort of a perv, too. It makes me notice things like that, sorry.
 
Yes, after I saw the prints, I realized that the microphone and stand had diminished the overall quality of some of the shots.

Unfortunately, I was restricted to a single vantage point and unable to change it while shooting the pictures.

Effectively, I watched her performance through the lens of my camera. As a result, I was able to obtain a few of the "more interesting" shots!
 
Back
Top Bottom