• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Login Problems with Political Chat Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register to hide this ad
Well, that is a political statement in the form of a question but, speaking for myself it's because I'm not a political animal and I don't want to be dipped in it.

If you aren't a political animal, then my comment wasn't directed your way. Thanks for abiding by Grumpy's wishes and rules regarding politics and religion.
 
How come all you political animals are scarce at Grumpy's PoliticalChat? That's where this bullshit belongs. smh...

Both sides.

I'm only speaking for myself here, but there's nothing useful about arguing "retail" politics - that tired old left/right paradigm. There are no insights to be gained, there are no solutions to be found in that dynamic. That's purely a media playground (for unsavory purposes) - and a very superficial understanding of what drives the events that change our lives. In our country, there are only 10 permanent policies that the government (of either party) adheres to religiously, and they have been following and enforcing those 10 policies since 1945. So, it's a nothing burger to argue over.

Humanity is suffering under the economic capture of the herd. I'll avoid the harsh word "S-word" here, but the burden, pain, and suffering are not in that L/R arena. Seeing the forces and means of economic capture gives people ideas about how to resist and avoid some of the effects. That at least has some utility.
 
It's sad when one sends an email to admins there to get their old account reset, but that goes unanswered. Same thing happened here when an email was sent to admin and still went unanswered.

This post is not intended to violate AK rules against moderation decisions, but a statement of fact that emails sent to admins has gone unanswered.

I cannot participate in threads at political chat, nor get questions answered here about deleted posts that were NOT political in nature.

Something isn't right.
 
It's sad when one sends an email to admins there to get their old account reset, but that goes unanswered. Same thing happened here when an email was sent to admin and still went unanswered.

This post is not intended to violate AK rules against moderation decisions, but a statement of fact that emails sent to admins has gone unanswered.

I cannot participate in threads at political chat, nor get questions answered here about deleted posts that were NOT political in nature.

Something isn't right.

I used to be able to log on @ PC, same handle~PW as @ this place, then, one day, it was no longer accessible to me.

Well, ok, I never liked the format @ that site, so meh.
 
I used to be able to log on @ PC, same handle~PW as @ this place, then, one day, it was no longer accessible to me.

Well, ok, I never liked the format @ that site, so meh.


Ditto.

I could send another email, but when they go unanswered, what's the point?
 
It's sad when one sends an email to admins there to get their old account reset, but that goes unanswered. Same thing happened here when an email was sent to admin and still went unanswered.

This post is not intended to violate AK rules against moderation decisions, but a statement of fact that emails sent to admins has gone unanswered.

I cannot participate in threads at political chat, nor get questions answered here about deleted posts that were NOT political in nature.

Something isn't right.

You need to contact Grumpy regarding this.
 
Sorry for the off topic posts, OP. Anyone else having issues with posting at Political Chat, contact management here at Audio Karma or send me a PM/start a conversation here at AK and I'll forward it.

Back to our regular programming.
 
His hands are full with revamping (again) the AK software/platform, he sure don't need to be bothered about how PC looks/runs and whey my log on data aren't cutting it.

As you wish. I'll forward your issue to management, my friend. Thanks.
 
Actually, contacting me, via email at luvvinvinyl@audiokarma.org, or via PM, here, will get you better results. Email to grumpy gets swamped among the thousands he gets every day.

Most efficient, though, is to use the Forgot Password link in the login page. It will email you a password reset link that you can use to reset your password.

@ETLS that will get you up and running again. If you have any difficulty, please let me know.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom