• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Login Problems with Political Chat Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. The abuse part was calling me a "political animal" and my commentary "bullshit." But, that claim is based on what I thought all forum behavior was supposed to be: polite and considerate. I think there were hundreds of posts in that thread and oddly, only yours featured obnoxious name-calling. Only yours.

More importantly, the thread was not political. That is your imagination or misunderstanding. As I said earlier, people just can't recognize other intellectual fields of inquiry now in America. And finally, I have no "circle" but your claim reveals a great deal to me about why you feel obliged to plow your way into the discussion.

At least I have the courage not to delete a whole thread when called out. (rolls eyes)
 
Visit Political Chat at - http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php

Login Problems? All you have to do is send Luvvinvinyl a PM. Easy peasey, lemon squeezie.

Actually, contacting me, via email at luvvinvinyl@audiokarma.org, or via PM, here, will get you better results. Email to grumpy gets swamped among the thousands he gets every day.

Most efficient, though, is to use the Forgot Password link in the Political Chat login page. It will email you a password reset link that you can use to reset your password.

@ETLS that will get you up and running again. If you have any difficulty, please let me know.

With "How to fix yer Political Chat Login" resolved, attempts to turn this side discussion
into a faux intellectual fight aren't going to happen ...
Thread closed ...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom