• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Luxman “Suckface” setup

I’ve never seen those speakers before! How do they sound?
They are Ohm 3xO’s with a factory installed upgraded highs. They truly sound amazing. Proper speaker place makes them sound even better. They are easy to find for cheap and Ohm has some of the best customer service in the business, if not the best for there vintage speakers. I have a set of Millersound Ohm F’s as well.
 

Attachments

  • 21F98A0E-5116-4FE8-8635-167BF5114A1B.jpeg
    21F98A0E-5116-4FE8-8635-167BF5114A1B.jpeg
    125.2 KB · Views: 17
Excuse my ignorance but what is it about this setup that makes it "Suckface" ?

When the unit powers up the face sinks into the unit exposing the knobs. Check out the pics (I couldn’t load a video, but they are easy to find on YouTube). Check out the pics, I have one of the unit power off and one powered on.
 
I just found the matching equalizer, so that will be added to the mix as well!
That is a very cool EQ. I use to own one before one of the boards inside blew. Also if you can check the memory settings on it as mine never saved. I guess the memory chip in those EQ's are notorious for going bad
 
They are Ohm 3xO’s with a factory installed upgraded highs. They truly sound amazing. Proper speaker place makes them sound even better. They are easy to find for cheap and Ohm has some of the best customer service in the business, if not the best for there vintage speakers. I have a set of Millersound Ohm F’s as well.
Nice Ohm Fs! I remember being slack-jawed, when I heard them in '77. Could afford C2s, which still have, and upgraded. Yes Ohm has great customer support.
 
Back
Top Bottom