• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Made enclosed backs for my Khorns

That was 70th anniversary, not 60th. And that was last year, now as a model, they are at 71, soon to be 72yo. Production began in 1946. I sold my 1976 pair just this morning. Not sure what I'm replacing them with, yet. I didn't have good corners because of an extended fireplace hearth holding me off one corner. (Have a table saw, but now lack the strength to use it.) Really enjoyed the Khorns even though the room is a little small with a bad corner.

So many speakers, so little time. My next pair of speakers need to fit my room better.

Congrats on acquiring yours - the room seems fairly big in the pic. Bet they sound great in there. Nicely done on the panels.
 
Back
Top Bottom