• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Really big speaker ID

Audi0

Super Member
Bought these on impulse from the local GW. The price was to good to pass up. No markings anywhere. The only clue I got is those are phillips tweeters. Any ideas to what they are?20160314_113735.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
That's a lot of drivers. You're going to need a lot of replacement surrounds.[/QUO

I knew that when I bought them. I hope the VC's are fine. The worst part is right now I cant test them as there too heavy to move out of the back of my truck currently. Once I get them out later with some help I will disassemble them to see whats what.
 
Maybe there diy speakers???? However the fancy front plate suggests other wise. My best guess is due to the SIZE there a domestic (north america) brand speaker.
 
The front plate with the woofers has a KEF look to it. But still don't seem to match up. Very strange, but for the money, well worth the time and effort to bring them back.
 
the midrange drivers look like Peerless units from the late 70's. i recall those from an old McGee catalog.
 
Back
Top Bottom